The past three weeks have been very exciting to say the least! Our 11th little grand baby made his spectacular debut one month early. He was born February 15th, weighed 6 lbs. was 19 inches long and has a beautiful head of dark hair! Mom is doing well after being hospitalized for a time with severe preclampsia. Welcome to the world little one!
We spent a precious moment at the hospital getting to see and hold the new little one for the very first time. The kids were so excited! I can't help but get emotional when I look at these faces.It was pure joy!
Bringing baby Home... Oh what a day! We waited and waited and waited! We could hardly stand it any longer when in walked mommy, daddy and little buddy. They were greeted at the door with such excitement, and lots of hugs and loves!
While we were in Atlanta we got to go to a very fun place called Johnny Rockets. It was such a fun place to eat...I felt like I had stepped right into the 50's. We also spent some time playing at the Atlanta Olympic park. Very fun! The kids love it there.
Another fun treat was the Atlanta Aquarium. Dlyan couldn't wait to show us the giant Whale Sharks, and yes they were giant! I've never seen so many amazing sea creatures in my life. Grandpa Bob certainly has some giant fish stories to tell. A truly amazing place to visit.
A special prayer for our little buddy. He is a very sick little boy. Before we left to come back home to Utah. Our newborn buddy contracted RSV and was hospitalized. He is in the PICU at the Children's hospital. We got to go in to hold him and kiss his sweet little cheeks before we left. What an amazing place! It was a very humbling experience just to be there in the presence of such special, beautiful little children. Our girls also got to meet these amazingly beautiful dogs that roam the halls of the hospital making little hearts glad. They sure brought smiles to these two sweet granddaughters.
Our Dear little Buddy...you continue to be in our hearts and prayers. We pray that you will get well very soon. May God pour out his blessings upon you, and keep you safe in his care until you can return home to your sweet family.We love you little buddy!





1 comment:
Wow! Sounds like you have had a lot of excitement and fun! As I was reading I never really gave much attention to the fact that the Eve's family shares a lot of birthdays!;) What a cute little guys Sean is, and strong too for being just 3 weeks old and having to go through so much! We will be praying for them all. Deryck and I got to stay at Chelsea's house the night before we left to Cancun, it was like old times and our little sleep overs, Deryck and Josh probably wanted to lock themselves in a room far away from us;) I love you and your family they always make me smile;) LOVES!
Post a Comment