It sure is good to see these cute faces again.
Our twins celebrated their 8th Birthday
with friends at school and it was so fun
to go celebrate with them, and to watch one
of them earn the Dolphin Student of the Month award!
Happy Birthday, and Congratulations!
special occasion.Yes, they both are big time
Pokemon fans...I am now a full fledged
member of the Pokemon Club myself!
with friends was extra fun!
getting lots of presents and being with
people you love is priceless!
they are professionally taken by my cute
little photographer, thanks little buddy!
such an amazing sight! Such an amazing day!
Being baptized in 2 feet of water was not easy,
But they only had to be dipped once
and they came up smiling! I love you both:)
So glad I could be there with you
to celebrate your special day.
Such a beautiful day!
The room was filled with the love of family and friends.
I got to drive across the Brooklyn Bridge...
Times square, Park Avenue, Saks Fifth Avenue...
I LOVE NEW YORK!
with these cute kids, and dinner at the Texas Barbecue.
Life doesn't get any better!
seeing the Statue of Liberty,
walking down the streets of the city
and trying to imagine how all those
Occupy Wall Street protesters fit
in that tiny little Zucotti Park?
(upper right corner)
is to walk through ground zero and to remember
all who lost their lives in this place on that one
fateful day. There are no words to describe the feeling.
I just stand in awe and say a silent prayer.
Remembering... and giving thanks.




















No comments:
Post a Comment