LIFE DOESN'T GET ANY SWEETER THAN THIS!

My name is Brenda Joy Rasmussen. I am the oldest of 5 children. I grew up in the small town of Parowan Utah. I have been born into a wonderful family of 3 sisters and one brother. We have been raised by good parents who have given us a life time of love. They have instilled in us a great love for the plain and simple, and most precious things in life, God and family. I now live in the small town of Enoch, Utah, not to far from where I grew up, with my husband Robert. Here in Enoch we have raised 5 beautiful children. We are the grandparents of 13 sweet grandchildren!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

'Tis The Season!

 'Tis the season for making yummy 
reindeer pancakes with little ones!
 'Tis the season for playing in the snow!  
There SNOW place like home for the holidays!
 'Tis the season for make beautiful orange
carrot bouquets. I'll bet Santa's Reindeer
will think these are extra  yummy!
 'Tis the season for making crowns 
and singing our favorite Christmas carol...
"Glo-ooooo-ooooo-ooooo-ria
Enoch's Chelsea's Day O!"
 'Tis the season for opening gifts! 
Yep,  Santa has been really good to us this year:) 
He brought us a new TV and we're delighted!
  It's been fun to watch our favorite 
Christmas Specials in full HD and eat
popcorn out of the old big silver bowl!
I LOVE "POPCORN JUICE!" 
THANK YOU TO MY CUTE KIDS 
& GRANDKIDS!!!
 Tis the season for sliding down the stairs
in cardboard boxes, playing marbles, 
enjoying my own special photo op
session with this cute girl...
and ewwing and awwwing over Uncle's 
boxed toy he created.  Both toy and packaging
are completely original...you definitely won't
find these in Santa's Workshop!
 Tis the season for Grandma's warm 
homemade bread right out of the oven, 
Grandpa tickles, a game of hungry hippos,
lots of hugs and loves... and a music box 
reminder of childhood Christmas memories!
This the season for coloring Christmas pictures, 
building with Tinker Toys, playing Frantic Ants, 
and a visit with grandma and "Auntie Candy Lady"
This the season for playing dress-ups 
with Aunt "D's"  Fabulous wigs!
Tis the season for family...
Tis the season for fun!
TIS THE SEASON!!!

No comments: