LIFE DOESN'T GET ANY SWEETER THAN THIS!

My name is Brenda Joy Rasmussen. I am the oldest of 5 children. I grew up in the small town of Parowan Utah. I have been born into a wonderful family of 3 sisters and one brother. We have been raised by good parents who have given us a life time of love. They have instilled in us a great love for the plain and simple, and most precious things in life, God and family. I now live in the small town of Enoch, Utah, not to far from where I grew up, with my husband Robert. Here in Enoch we have raised 5 beautiful children. We are the grandparents of 13 sweet grandchildren!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

It Was a Most LOVE-ly Day!

And that lovely day began with 
a very lovely snow storm.
 I had a lovely time at the SUU Bookstore
 playing cupid and decorating their lovely fudge hearts.
 I got the chance to see these lovely friends...
these lovely friends...
 and these lovely friends that I haven't 
seen for a very long time. 
It was such a lovely, joyful reunion!
 Then while at the University...This Bus pulled in! 
These guys are amazing! 
I got a chance to peek inside the 
Centrum Arena to watch them practice for a bit. 
It was a lovely fun experience...what talent!!
I made Lovely Valentine Cookies 
and delivered them 
to some very lovely peeps!
And best of all...I got some very lovely
Valentines from some very lovely girls...
And a very lovely Birthday smile
 from a very lovely Princess...

Along with these very lovely LOVE notes:

"Happy Valentines Day Mom.  I love you. We got your package yesterday, which filled the kids with much joy (and chocolate) this morning."

"Happy Valentines Day!!! Love you! Xoxoxo, mmmmwwwaaah!"

"Mom and Dad, just want you to know how much
I love you both and appreciate all you do for me 
and my family. Hope you have a great week:)"

"I love you mom and Dad!  You are the best
parents ever! 

Thanks, Mom! Happy Valentines Day!"

The day ended delightfully with a very lovely dinner with my lovely hubby. I had a very lovely time:)

 Thanks everyone for a most LOVE-ly Valentines Day!
I LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments: