LIFE DOESN'T GET ANY SWEETER THAN THIS!

My name is Brenda Joy Rasmussen. I am the oldest of 5 children. I grew up in the small town of Parowan Utah. I have been born into a wonderful family of 3 sisters and one brother. We have been raised by good parents who have given us a life time of love. They have instilled in us a great love for the plain and simple, and most precious things in life, God and family. I now live in the small town of Enoch, Utah, not to far from where I grew up, with my husband Robert. Here in Enoch we have raised 5 beautiful children. We are the grandparents of 13 sweet grandchildren!

Thursday, February 28, 2013

My Valentine Play Date!

 Bob and I took a Friday break and decided to fly up north to spend a Fun Friday decorating Valentines cookies with some of our cute little Valentines!
 When we got to the cedar city airport, and had gone through security we noticed there was someone waving to us through the glass.  We thought to ourselves..."Who in the heck is that!" And then upon taking a closer look we discovered it was our nephew Dereck Green who had flown in from Jacksonville Florida for his Brother Jason's Baptism!  As we sat there and watched the passengers step off the plane, low and behold there was our niece Liesal too who had just flown in from Weiser Idaho! It was so fun to be in the right place at the right time to get to see them both.
Our flight North was delightful!  It only takes about 40 minutes to fly to see our grands and the winter scenery over Utah is delightful.  The snowcapped Oquirrh Mountains were so beautiful!
These cute little munchkins picked us up at the airport and we met at In n' Out Burger for lunch,  Then we went to our daughter Chelsea's to have some Valentine fun!
OOOOH YUMMY!  Let the fun begin!
I love all these sugared up smiles!
 It has been such a fun day with Chels and Jamilla and these cute funny Valentines!  I love valentine play dates...I love these sweet hearts!
 On our way home we ran into a dear friend:)  It was so fun to see you Jace! I love small world experiences:)
 We came home packing cute boxes filled with the most deliciously decorated cookies ever, and thank you dear Chels for the beautiful flowering tree.  I love it! We were home in time for dinner pa cute boxes full of yummy cookies from our sweet lil' Valentines! It was the perfect day for a Valentine Play Date:) I almost seems like a dream!

No comments: