LIFE DOESN'T GET ANY SWEETER THAN THIS!

My name is Brenda Joy Rasmussen. I am the oldest of 5 children. I grew up in the small town of Parowan Utah. I have been born into a wonderful family of 3 sisters and one brother. We have been raised by good parents who have given us a life time of love. They have instilled in us a great love for the plain and simple, and most precious things in life, God and family. I now live in the small town of Enoch, Utah, not to far from where I grew up, with my husband Robert. Here in Enoch we have raised 5 beautiful children. We are the grandparents of 13 sweet grandchildren!

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A Walk In The Garden.

A walk through the garden puts life's problems in perspective.  I cried a little though while walking through the onions.  We are facing some very difficult months ahead of us and I really do need a lot of perspective right now.  A few choices, recklessly made by one Ive known and loved,  has literally turned my world upside down, and shattered my heart into a million little pieces. Some things as I have known them may be about to change.  There are times in our lives when God calls upon us to grow and to learn to rely on him.  I will put all my faith in him,  and my hand in his... and I will walk with him through the garden.  He knows all about Gardens.  He's walked there and knelt there before, and shed great drops of blood from every pore...for ME! He lives! he loves me! He knows my pains and sorrows and all things are in his hands.  Yes...He is the gardener here, and he knows what he wants me to be. 
I cried a little while walking through the onions.

No comments: