LIFE DOESN'T GET ANY SWEETER THAN THIS!

My name is Brenda Joy Rasmussen. I am the oldest of 5 children. I grew up in the small town of Parowan Utah. I have been born into a wonderful family of 3 sisters and one brother. We have been raised by good parents who have given us a life time of love. They have instilled in us a great love for the plain and simple, and most precious things in life, God and family. I now live in the small town of Enoch, Utah, not to far from where I grew up, with my husband Robert. Here in Enoch we have raised 5 beautiful children. We are the grandparents of 13 sweet grandchildren!

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

What a Colorful Wonderful Good Weekend!

I love that every time I fly to Salt Lake or home I happen to find someone I know!  It was a very pleasant surprise when I found my long lost cousin Willard Perkins on the plane:)  I haven't seen him in a long time.  This was the perfect beginning to the weekend!
After getting all registered and picking up our packets of the Color Run, I headed out to see the movie "Monsters University"  with this fun bunch!  Such a cute movie sitting with such cute kids.

Whenever I visit this cute girl, she always love to take me to her favorite place.  She loves to go to the church to play and ride her bike.  Such a sweet little example:)
Well COLOR US RAD!!!! SUch a fun time spent with these peeps:)  We stayed up til all hours of the night before talking and laughing.  I'm really surprised were all so Bright eyed!
 Ive been wanting to run one of these runs for a long time, and today was the day!  
 It was pretty RAD!  So are they:)
 I even got ,y Pic taken with the color bunny!
TOTALLY RAD!!!!!
 Colors. colors everywhere... under our armpit and in our hair!
 Yes we are the Color Bomb Diggety! Such a beautiful day for such a colorful run!  Now I can happily check that one off the bucket list:)
 I spent some time at the Disney store with this cute little Princess!
And we went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory in the City Creek Mall.  I haven't been there for years and it was so deliciously yummy!
 On Sunday I had fun playing with these summer babes In the warm summer sun!  
She's such a cute Flower Fairy:)
I had the greatest time with family and friends... barbecuing, chatting...
 playing Star Wars...
 and playing some rowdy games around the table.  It was so much fun! laughed so hard I thought my sides would burst!
 These cute little ladies put on the sweetest little musical for us, disney songs and dances too!
 Uncle Josh was quite the artist and used his magical pen to turn these cute kids into little kitties and Mice! He did a good job don't you think?
 Its been a fun day for relaxing with the family. What a fun weekend! The only thing that would have made it better is if Bob could have been here with us.  We really missed him this trip!
 The flight home was fabulous as always!  I got this picture while flying over the Parowan Gap. I'm so blessed to live where I do, and so blessed to have the family I have.  It's really been a COLORFUL Wonderful good week!

No comments: